Have dengue fever, back and throat infection, gastric issues, weakness, high BP. How will I recover?

Hi Sir,
I am 27 yr old from India, i was having dengue fever 2-3 week back and throat infection too. i have taken lots of fluids at that time and recover at home only. I was not having any complication.
After POST Dengue i am having gastric issue and a lot of weakness. Due to that some time my heart beat fast and my blood pressure goes up around 140/100. I haven't felt High BP in my entire life.
I visited to doctor and he said i am alright and having no issue. He is saying don't afraid you are thinking too much. But after these problem my mind always thinks about my health and i felt weak. When i woke up in morning i felt very very weak.
Still after 2 week i am feeling very weak and even gas problem too (but not much). My question is how much time it take to recover from this condition.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013