Have dark brown urine, nausea and abdominal pain. Had Hysterectomy done. Suggestions?

Hi. I had a full hysterectomy on February 8th and yesterday I started having dark brown urine . I did a UA today and it shows a lot of blood in there but no bacterial infection . They said it could be kidney stones and I asked if it could be something bleeding from my hysterectomy and they said it s possible but that they would tell my physician. I have a doctor s appointment for tomorrow and they might not get back with me today. I am having nausea and abdominal pain which grows very severe with exercise. Is this something I can wait around to know what s going on or should I go to the ER? I m really worried.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013