Have cyst on ovary and endometriosis. On implanon. Why tired and nauseated?

I am 21 years old, have a cyst on my ovary , and endemitriosis. I ve been on implanon since June 26th. I ve been bleeding heavily since July 14th. The past two weeks, I ve been extremely tired, been nauseous, have thrown up numerous times, and have been getting dizzy. I ve also been having hot flashes, my boobs have been very sore, and pain in/around my ribs. This may all be normal, but I d like to know a better explanation or if you think a pregnancy test should be taken? I am sexually active, and do not use other forms of protection.
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012