Have cramping after sex. Feeling nauseous and tired. Am a chronic insomniac. Taking Trazadone. Pregnancy?

ok. i had sex on april 5 (3 days after my last period). immediately afterwards, i had severe cramping on my left and right side. im still having some cramping on my lower left abdomen area. i have a short vagina canal and wondered if my partner, who is a little larger than i'm used to, might have bruised my cervix or caused the post-sex cramping. the next day, i experienced dry mouth. 10 days later, i'm feeling a little nauseous in the morning and really tired. i'm also a chronic insomniac who generally wakes up hours before i need to be up. im still waiting for my period to start (should be this weekend). i'm fearful that i might be pregnant. i'm also taking trazadone and have been experiencing the same early pregnancy symptoms (nausea, fatigue, abdominal cramps). what could all this be?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013