Have copper IUD, on Noriday, planning for removal. Suggestions?

Hi, I have had a copper IUD in place since Jan 2012. My periods were 14 days in length and asked my doctor for a solution e.g. to take it out as i only had a 2 day period before i had anything. Previously been on pills including noriday but came off due to spotting. was on Yasmin for 2.5yrs but came off as last 6months started getting bad headaches . Now i am on noriday and was told to take 1 pill to get a 5-7day period and 2 pills a day to get 2-4. First month only took one to see how i went, period lasted 7 days, stopped now started again only 3 days after finishing. thinking of taking IUD out. what do you suggest? Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012