Have copper IUD. Having bloating, gas, nausea, burping. Suggestions?

Ive had my copper iud in for 7years, i have never had any problems. but the past month ive had bloating , gas not much hearburn some nausea only in the mornings and i just gag and burp alot. i dont take any meds, just gas x if i need to and it seems to help a little. ive only had 3 outbreaks like this within the past does not feel good when i get this :( hope you can give me some advice? im going to be getting my iud out soon. i drink a coffee sometimes in the morning i eat a little bit of all the food groups, im a health eater.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013