Have continuous discharge. Had surgery for endometrial cancer. Is this a common problem in women?

I had surgery for endometrial cancer about 9 months ago... then radiation therapy. I have a full hysterectomy. I have a continuing discharge... I believe its just lack of bladder control. I am using a pad daily to take care of the problem. Considering the total hysterectomy, I would imagine that many women have a similar problem... Is this to be expected? By the way, my surgery was a laparatomy (sp?) ... 4 small incisions. Thank you for your time and consideration of my inquiry. My email address is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013