Have constant headaches, nausea, occasional vomiting, fatigue and dizziness. Scheduled for CT scan. Suggest?

My son is 18 YO, healthy, active in HS sports.. C/O constant headaches, nausea, occasional vomiting and dizziness . Also, extreme fatigue . My family has a strong hx of migraine headaches. Aside from a baseline CT of the head, any ideas? He has no aura. Hx of playing Ice Hky and Lacrosse. No hx of concussion or LOC. Never mind. I m an RN (trauma certified). I m having him scheduled for a CT to R/O any lesions, tumors, etc. Sorry, I was just worried.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013