Have cold, fever, runny nose. Taken paracetamol. Stomach pain. What should I do?

Hello, I was unwell for 3 days with what I thought to be a cold , fever and runny nose , I took tablets for cold containing paracetamol , during the night I was unable to sleep with bad tummy aches. 2 nights ago I was sick and had fever for approx 24hours, I feel without energy and can not eat or drink as when I do I re vomit after a short while. I am worried as the vomit is Black, what should I do please. I do feel better as before I was unable even to get up, let alone write
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012