Have cold, dizziness and headaches while getting up from bed. Reason?

Hi, 3-4 years ago I was at the gym forcing myself too much and a sharp pain in a reagion of my head forced me to stop for the day. It remained a sensible zone for 1 or 2 weeks and I have forgotten about it until now. I currently have a cold and have been in bed for 2 days and when I lay in bed my head doesn t hurt but when I try to get up my head hurts in the same area and I get a little dizzy but in 1 minute I m ok. What can it be?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013