Have chronic Insomnia. Taking Mirtazapine with no effect. Started Stilnox. Unable to sleep. Recommendations?

I have chronic insomnia . I have been using mirtazapine but it has not been effective yet. I also take Circadin. I have been using benzopdiazipines but my doctor recently prescribed Stilnox . The first night I slept well eanough after taking 12.5 mg. But last night I did not go to sleep at all, I took 12.5 mg about 9pm , then a further 12,5 during the night. I am feelign desperate. Please advise me. Michele
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013