Have chest pain after eating. Usually don t feel hungry. Have been prescribed to take multi vitamins. What to do?

sir i dont feel hunger.. i m always eat food to avoid weakness but i dont feel hunger.. and after eating food i have pain im chest for hours.... im eating many medicines any tried many doctors but not feeling well... i also take multi vitamins but still feel weakness... and last my diet is not increasing from 1 or 2 year
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013

Thank you for the query.

Such symptoms can be caused by stomach or esophagus issues. It can be peptic ulcer, stomach inflammation or Helicobacter Pylori infection. In some cases such symptoms can be also caused by stomach or esophagus cancer. That is why such symptoms should not be ignored.
You may also have nausea and weight loss, weakness. Tarry like stool due to bleeding can appear.

I suggest you to have some diagnostics. You should definitely start with gastroscopy.

Hope this will help.