Have bump on chest with pus discharge. Have clipped it and looks like flesh. Guidance?

Bump on chest . Stringy pus comes out when squeezed but always returns. Always seemed like there was more inside the pore that wasnt squeezing out (sesame seed-like) when squeezed it slips back into my skin over a few months its gotten bigger. yesterday i squeezed and tried getting it out with my nails with no success. took a nail clipper to it and trying to tug it out i cut a chunk off. to my surprise its solid like flesh!
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013