Have bulimia with excessive hair on body. When will my breasts grow?

I m currently 17 yrs old female, I was attracted to your site in a means of seeking information on bulimia recovery. I didn t realise I was bulimic until 2 years after ( I didn t even know what bulimia was). When I was 12-13( had just started my cycle) I was bulimic for about 6 months and lost my period for about a yea after. I had lost all breast fat and no one knew that I was bulimic, I was justrebe confronted about the rapid weight lost ( my highest recorded weight being 160lbs and lowest being 113lbs, I was 5ft 3 inches) which I just said it was due to exercising and the topic was dropped. I also lost a lot of muscle mass and resulted in lose skin. Additionally my teeth rot and I ve about 10 fill-ins now and am in the process or transforming my yellow stained teeth to white. I got my period back eventually however in 3- 5 months time span, the longest it has not come for is 7 months now but am currently 4 months from my last cycle. Now it has been almost 5 years since and my breasts has not grown back ( my weight frustrates). when would they grow??. I ve recently started a fitness program and I have seen the muscle grow, which am pleased about. But I also am suffering from excessive hair grow on my body including my chin . ( I researched and it said it was a side effect from bulimia, would it/ can it go away?). I also realise am suffering from throat ulcers and research said eating healthy can reverse it cause it may be due to hormonal imbalance and vitamins deficiency. ( I ve started taking vitamins regularly).
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012