Have brown discharge, nausea, feeling hot, breathlessness, increased appetite, white discharge. Pregnant?

hi. my period is 23 days late. about 2 weeks ago i had some brown discharge but very light and very little. i have been getting waves of nausea . feeling quite hot and out of breath when i walk up the stairs. my appetite has increased and im rather tired. sleeping for longer hours. it feels as though im going to start menstruating and then i get white discharge. no odour and no itching or burning. my stomach feels very bloated especially when i need to pee. i have head aches recently. i tested with a hpt and it came back negative. is it possible that i am not pregnant and these are just early signs before my period. i havent missed a period since i was 13 and im 19 now
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012