Have body pain and can barely walk. Have metal in foot and leg. Metal poisoning?

Ok but if I have to,.I don;t have any. My whole body aches all over, so bsd that I can barely walk. Thisbis an everyday thing that keeps getting worse. For three years gradually.I am always crying and screaming it hurts so bad. I no zfor sure, that zineed a. hip replacement , buf I also have metal in my left foot and leg do.u think I have some sort of.metal poisioning? me I can barely get thru a night, and I can not do anything,.like a normal person.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013