Have blurry vision, dizziness, headaches, pressure in chest, numbness, sinus. Had CAT scan and MRI. What does this mean?

I have been having blurry vision, dizziness, headaches, pressure in my chest/lungs, and numness in my arms and legs for about three onths now. I have had a Catscan of my head and another of my sinus and I have had an MRI of my brain. The neurologist says the brain seems fine. I also had heart tests done and the Cardiologist says everything look fine but I am batteling the above symptoms daily and it seems to be getting worse. I am worried about losing my vision or having a seizure or stroke. I do not feel like my extremeties (including my head) are getting enough blood/circulation. I woudl appreciate any help from anyone that may have information. I do not have insurance and have been to the emergency 11 times and nobody can figure out what is wrong with me. Please help!
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013