Have bleeding from vagina, back pin, frequent urination along with irregular periods. Had unprotected sex. Is it pregnancy?

i had unprotected sex last saturday which was 4/6 he didnt cum inside of me but just this past friday i wipped my vagina and seen blood on the toilet paper and dropplets in the toilet then just yesterday i was bleeding lightly and have been for 3 days so far my periods are irregular and i dont know when to expect my period i only have a couple of symptoms like lower back pain,frequent urination and tender breast could i be pregnant or what?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013