Have bleeding during intercourse. Have Lupus symptoms. Feel bloated and uncomfortable. Suggestions?

I am a fairly healthy 24 year old female. I have tested positive on my ANA with a timer of 1280 twice, but no current diagnosis of lupus . I have PCOS , and have had one child. Shortly after giving birth to my daughter I started to experience the lupus symptoms, along with post coital bleeding . I bleed every time my husband and I have intercourse, sometimes it is bright (new) blood, sometimes it s brownish (old) blood, and sometimes it s a combination of both. I also get bloated and uncomfortable, and have burning and tenderness in my vaginal opening. We don t have any issues with lubrication , and we aren t overly rough either. I have been experiencing this for going on two years, and would really like some answers. I have an appointment to speak with a gynocologist in a couple of weeks, and would like to know what I should be preparing myself for.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013