Have bleeding and cramps after sex. Had frozen cervix due to abnormal cells. Cervical cancer?

I have to kids already but after I have my son 10 months ago I have been bleeding every time after sex ive been getting very painful cramps they don t feel like pregnancy cramps its allot worse very sharp but it comes and goes every day when I discharge its like a pinkish now I don t know what tissue looks like but today after sex something came out asking with blood it was lumpy and pretty big . Now a few years ago I got a procedure done and my cervix was frozen due to abnormal cells could it be a sign of cervical cancer? I just want to know what it could possibly be
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013