Have bleeding. Had periods. Pregnancy tests negative. What is the cause?

I already had my period for the month and haven't had sex in like 3 weeks... my bf wanted me to take a test to prove to him that i wasnt so i did. it was negative so i am not. But this afternoon when i was at work i felt like i was peeing myself or getting my period again. I went to the bathroom and was fine once i got home and showered there was blood that came out when i was washing my body. ever since then i have been wiping blood and when i wipe it feels slimy... not sure why. it isn't enough to get on my underwear though.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013