Have bilateral polycystic ovary. Missing periods. Not getting periods after taking meprate, gaining weight. Any advice?

Im unmarried,28 yrs. 75 kg. i didnt get periods for 3 months. my tsh level is 5.68. bilateral polycystic ovary . docor gave meprate 10 mg for 4 days to get periods and eltroxin 25mg for 30 days. i completed the meprate dose on 2/5/2012 morning. today is 11/5/2012. still i didnt get periods. suddenly there is a noticeable weight gain . Im MENTALLY VERY VERY STRESSED. when i will get my periods? whether i have to take some other tablet to get periods immediately? please help me
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012