Have benign thyroid tumor, elevated alkaline phosphate level. Related?

I have a benign thyroid tumor and recently have had 2 elevated Alkaline Phosphotase levels 135 & 142 2 months apart from each other. I am wondering if these levels being elevated may be related? I have been having symptoms such as fatigue , loss of appetite , anxity, sleep issues, sweating with exersion, (I walk regularly) but, even when doing housework, nausea , pain in my throat when I turn my head, horse voice, if I laugh too much I start coughing and feel like I m choking and am short of breath. I am tired of feeling lousy everyday
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012