Have belching and reflux. What is meaning of duodentis, lax les? Why take librax?

sir,(DR.radhakrishna) i am affected with belching last 8 yrs. with reflux acid (burning stomach and heart) both of them continues. i under go for UGI ENDOSCOPY . doctor impression :DUODENTIS, LAX LES -TO CORRELATE CLINICALLY. Doctors prescribed Cap.risek, T. librax , T.lactivta, t.metolog like that. after taking the tablet im feeled little cure after one year now again problem persist so, i consulted goverment hospital 10days before he took ECG and he told its o.k , and prescribed some tablets that T. tompy, and c.omiprozole each of them respectively 5 and 10 days now better than before. and i also control of food less gravy , daily butter milk with rice, bananas . pls. tell me , i want to be cure fully now some time coming belching and reflux. im living now uae. sharjah. and im ready to send all my endoscopy report and all details. if you like. help me sir, thank you very much. my emil id: YYYY@YYYY my age is 36, weight 75, height 170 cm. b.p. normal, sugar normal.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012