Have been taking TOLREVA. Eye under pressure, frequent mood swings, nausea. Reason?

HELLO, i have been taking TOLREVA 500 mg , twice a day, and it has been 2 year and 4 months now, i have been visiting my Neurologist on timely basis during this period, i didn t encounter with an seizure episode during this period of treatment, but i do sometimes feel quiet heavy pressure near my left eye , frequent Mood swings, and nausea what could be reasons behind this, and how they can be over comed or treated
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012