Have been suffering with pain and heartburn. Why abdominal pain?

dear sir i have been suffering with pain and heartburn since 2008 .this pain is havig in my right abdominal region under the ribs and near the ribs my eyes corners are yellow, but LFT and and liver ultrasonds are normal,Anti HCV , and Hbs Ag are gastero dr suggested gastroscopy but im worried and confused either it is stomach or liver because pain is rin right side and stomach is located in the center(i am a science student)of the abdomen ,please will you kindly guide me (day of gastroscopy is 16th august)
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012