Have been on the pill, stopped, started again, got periods early. What could be wrong?

Hi i am 26 and have been on the pill for 8 years. i stopped taking my birth control for a month because i had to find new insurance. i did not have unprotected sex. I had my period on time. after a month of being off the pill i got my Rx back and started taking them again. I should have been starting my period around April 10 but i started early on April 1st and normally my periods are 7 days or less. what is going on?

Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013