Have been ill with headaches,nausea, dizzyness , sore glands in my neck, could i have a Virus and that has affected me not having my period?

Hi I missed a couple of my pills in last month which caused my body to think it was on the "break" and i had one day of very light bleeding.. nothing unusual. but when i actually finished the packet and started the break i have had no Period at all i got the cramps but no bleed.

i took a pregnancy test on the day i was suppose to re start a new pack and it was negative so it ruled that out. but i have been ill with headaches,nausea, dizzyness , sore glands in my neck, could i have a Virus and that has affected me not having my period?>
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013