Have been diagnosed with Richters syndrome after having CLL. Have tumours one kidney and pump one lung. Weak to start chemo. Trying chemo could kill?

My mom was just diagnosed with Richter's Syndrome after having CLL for 3 years. She kept getting sicker and sicker with CLL fluid in her lungs from enlarged lymph nodes in her chest. I had her flown by ambulatory jet to MD Anderson where they made the diagnosis. She has tumors all over one kidney (they put a tube in to bypass that) and she has a pump in one lung. They want to start chemo but she is so weak. My question is, is there anyway for her to overcome this and should she even try the chemo at this point, could it kill her?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013