Have bad cold, drinking plenty of fluids. Frequent urination with bad odour, no pain. Reason?

I have had a bad cold ...yes I am drinking lots of water with lemon and other hot and cold fluids...I tend to go pee a lot in general..nothing bothersome, but being sick ..I work at a day care ..pre school for the first time...I am catching everything in the books so it seems....I pee a lot more ...and there is a odour like rotten cabbage but no itch ...and my breath was that way now seems to be subsiding? could this be me clearing out these germs...and drinking lemon water is that helping...I am feeling better but its pretty gross to smell that scent, it has happened two times now when I caught a nasty cold.
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012