Have back pain and unable to sleep. Stool is pink. Had urine infection. Solution?

hi, im a 33 year old woman. i have felt unwell for two days, yesterday a dull to sharp pain came on my right side, under my ribs, going through to my back. when i pressed the pain, it hurt more on release. i also noticed my stool was pink (from yesterday) feel sick and unable to eat..ive also been unable to sleep during the night.. i used to suffer from frequent urine infections and even kidney infections , but ive been ok for 14 months since having my son. hope you can help.. lisa nicholls
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013