Have an indentation on forehead, whooshing sounds in ears, have dizziness, extremely tired. Am I okay?

Hi I have an indentation on my right forehead , there is a line which then works its way up. This is getting worse. I have loud whooshing sounds in right ear, i suffer from fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue but am unsure of what symptoms are what. I have no nauseous but am very dizzy when walking i have floating objects in eyesight and often cant focus because of my extreme tiredness. The indent began two years ago . Saffron
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013