Have an implant in hand. Have indigestion and backache. What can I do?

Hi I am 19 years old had the 68mg implant in my arm since last november and for the past 2 weeks I have had ingestion and backache and sicky feeling and butterflys just like I did with my son when I was first pregnant with him I don t have periods as my implant stoped them I would just like to know is this possible and I took a pregnancy test and it said negative but I am still getting these feelings like I am in early pregnancy
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012