Have an angioma on upper lip. Can there be a natural treatment? Can I make it invisible?

hey doc , i have an angioma on my upper lip since i have memory , a deep one because it s purple and i ve arrived to mi limit , i can t life with this anymore , it hearts myself mentaly and makes my mouth ugly , and I have supported that for many years , in fact to much , i m tired . I live in spain and I ve searched for solutions , but all of them are very expensive and i can t affor them , really , i can t . My question is if there s any natural treatment , herb , medicine , whatever , that can help me to reduce , shrink , or make it less visible ?? it would be a big help for me to know that, i ve surfed the internet looking for that for hours but i haven t found nothing. thanks , I ll wait for an asnwer doc.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012