Have acne vulgaris. Used ethglow, actreat, benzoyal, genete. What can I do?

Hi! I was having tough times coping wid Acne vulgaris . Recently I visited my Dermatologist who prescribed me Ethglow(Face wash) Actreat and Benzoyal Perioxide(2.5) I can see it has worked to a great extent.....but she has also prescribed ginette 35 that I am supposed to start on the first day of my period. Will it be harmful to take this tablet? Is it necessary to take it when i feel my acne will be cleared by the wash and Benzoyal only as its been cured 75% even when i haven t started taking ginette 35? i am unmarried, underweight but healthy and 24 years old wiill it be harmful if i take ginette 35? and how long will ginette 35 take to work? And most important will the result be permanent?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013