Have acid reflux, vomiting blood. Taken medicine for oesophageal ulcer. Reason for prolonged symptoms?

Hi ,My sister in India diagnosed to have oesophageal ulcer after an endoscopy,treated with medication 1BD for 2 months and still has no relief from symptoms of acid reflux ,she also had vomiting twice which had blood about a cup fresh bleed,once before tmt and once after a months tmt.She hasn't mentioned the name of the medication taken ,however I was treated for a duodenal ulcer a few years ago with pylokit treatment was for a week and Im fine.could you please advice me what is done incorrectly and why is she still having symptoms.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013