Have abscess on nose, arm, breast, very sore, red, dry and yellow. What is it?

Hello, I'm 17 and get 4 abcess's each year, 1 under my arm, 1 next to my nose, 1 on my bottom and another under my left breast, I'm suffering with the breast one at the moment, it apppeared monday, and really sore its bright red with dry skin around it and some yellow stuff in the middle, I went to my own gp yesterday and he give me 20 penicillin to take 1 every four hours, I was just wondering if there's any way I can bring it to head myself, I live on my own and can't get nothing done its painfull, please help thanks
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013