Have abdominal pain with dark yellow urine. Had gallbladder surgery. Treatment?

I had gallbladder surgery 2 weeks ago and i ve continued to have severe abdominal pain , both times ending up in the ER. They take my blood and things seem fine, give me IV pain med and send me home. My surgeon has not returned my phone calls and I see him this Tuesday. I m completely frusterated and want to get this pain managed and NOT take a 4th trip to the ER. The last couple of days i ve noticed my urine is very dark yellow. I ve been drinking water by the gallon as i m also breastfeeding my 8 week old. Why isn t anyone concerned? I m so tired of the pain, it s so depressing.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013