Have abdomen pain, diarrhea. Took vitamin supplements earlier. What could be it?

I have been having painful diarrhea, the pain is in my lower abdomen in the center usually. It's just extremely tight, and sharp along with cramps. I can't hold it usually either. The urgency forces me to drop whatever I'm doing so I can go to the bathroom to relieve the pain immediately. Its usually only a small hanful of soupy runny orange diarrhea with a foul smell. It is not watery. This has never happened before, the onset was overnight and its been ongoing for 4 days now, with an urgency every 2 hours or so. The only change I have recently had is I started dieting and eating a lot of nuts (which I discontinued and am still having the problem) and I started a vitamin (which I have taken in the past with no problem). Any ideas? Thoughts?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013