Have a stiff middle finger from an injury in childhood. Can this be treated now?

When I was a child I hurt my hand two different times. I crushed the end of the finger on the right hand and no one got it fixed for me. The finger is the ring finger. I also have an injury to the middle finger. I fell with a glass jar in my hand, the palm of my hand was cut. I was taken to the doctor much later, I was about 15, They took a leader out of my wrist and put it in my palm of my hand for the finger. It didn't work, I have a stiff middle finger and lots of scars. I was so unhappy by the way my hand looked as a child. Could I try and get this fixed now? I have always hid my hand. I live in Charleston,WV
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013