Have a pale-whitish area at the penis glans, extreme masturbation, soreness. Should I seek medical care, or it can heal on its own?

I have a pale-whitish area at the penis glans from the tip to 1 cm down, mainly at the back of the glans. That was due to extreme masturbation (hard squeezing) 4 months ago. Then (next morning) the area was larger/more pronounced and cold/sticky. There was not real pain, but soreness. Now, while more discrete, the area still exists and there is sometimes a bit soreness after sex at the back of the glans (I have an active sex life). Should I seek medical care, or it can heal on its own?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013