Have a mild case of Tuberous sclerosis. Found lesions behind eyes. Help?

Hi Dr. Keerthi, I have a mild case of Tuberous Sclerosis which was diagnosed when I was 19 years old when my eye doctor found lesions behind my eyes and did not know what they were. I was diagnosed at the Unversity of Minnesota. Although it has not impeded me mentally/socially/ect. I am wondering if Kyphosis/Scheudermann s Kyphosis/ is caused by asymmetric weakness in the muscles, vertebrae of the back due to the Tuberous Sclerosis. I should mention that I do have a severe case of Kyphosis and am trying to understand if it stems from the Tuberous Sclerosis during my development. Can you help me with this?
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012