Child having developmental delay, speech delay, sensory issues, autism. Passes ammonia smelling stools which is hard little dark brown balls. Treatment?

Hello. My 29 month old daughter who has developmental delay, speech delay , sensory issues and possible autism , (will be tested in March 2013), has ammonia smelling stools . Chronically, and has ever since I can remember. What is causing this and what can I do to alleviate this. Also, her poop is usually hard little balls, usually dark brown in color.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  55 Awaiting Answer