Suffering from tuberous sclerosis, angiolipoma in both kidneys, abnormal heart beats. Are they curable?

My name is Unnikuttan.K.R age 22, CA Final student. I have tuberous sclerosis . Have two brothers, they have no problem. Affected areas 1. Heart : Abnormal heartbeats at my childhood. Had medicine for 2 years. No problems from age at 5. Heart normal under recent Eco-test & ECG 2. Skin : Small papillomas from age 5 3. Kidney : Small angiolipoma in both kidney (size 1*1 cm) 4. Brian : No symptoms for tuberous sclerosis found in EEG . 5. Eye : No problem Query: Is Tuberous sclerosis and angiolipoma curable?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013