Have a leaking large ovarian cyst. On NuvaRing. Tried Tylenol, ibuprofen, naproxen for pain. No relief. Which is the best pain killer?

Hello, I am 38 years old, and 4 days ago had a vaginal ultrasound that discovered a fairly large ovarian cyst that my doctor said appeared to be leaking. I went in because of the pain I was experiencing, he gave me a nueva ring to start once I get my period but in the mean time I've tried Tylenol, ibuprofen, naproxen, and can't seem to find the right amount or combination to ease the pain. I am waiting for a call back, but in the meantime, what is the best pain reliever for this condition?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013