Have a feel of hair twist on labia. What could be causing the pain?

When I sit my left labia will feel like the hair is twisted. There are no twists in the hair. I am simply explaining the sensation. Like something is pulling/stretching my left labia. I'm curious if since I sit a lot and I am 50 lbs overweight if that could be causing it and if so how do I stop it. It doesn't hurt to touch or when I wipe after going to the bathroom. Only when I sit. Yes, losing weight will help I'm positive but that isn't going to stop the pain until I can.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013