Have TMJ and trigeminal neuralgia. Have shingles. Headache, elbow pain, armpit pain, neck and shoulder pain. Taking acyclovir

Hi, my name is Tracy. I have been dealing with TMJ and trigeminal neuralgia for a few years now. I just came down with shingles . I am 39 years old. The shingles is in the same location, - left side, neck and chest. I am having severe headaches, shooting pains down to my inner elbow, armpit pain, and stabbing neck and sholder pain. I am taking acyclovir , 800mg five times a day. What else can I do to relieve the nerve pain?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013