Have TB on node in neck. Took medication. Node is still there. Will TB reoccur?

I was tested positive for TB in Feb 2012 n the node was in my neck . I was prescribed forecox, liveril forte n one other medicine. Then doctor replaced forecox with Rcinex-450/600. The node in my neck did not subside till date. After blood test recently doctor asked me to stop medicine. whether this node will subside in future? Is tere any chance of TB resurfacing? Is there any effect of Rcinex on my lever despite taking liveril forte? Myquestion is if the mofe will
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013