Have TB in uterus. Undergone laproscopy. On rimactazid. Help

Dear doctor, I have tb in uterus ( I had two miscarriage before ) and i have gone through under surgery ( laparoscopy ) because I was having big cyst in my right ovaries . my doctor did TB –PCR test for tissues and confirm that I am having TB in uterus. Now I am taking ATK-4 from past one and half month and before brake fast I am taking “rimactazid” tablet and immediately I am taking my brake fast and one tablet after lunch and two tablet after dinner I am taking as per my doctor advice. And also taking Iron & multivitamin tablets . I want to know that as we need to take tablets in the regular time but I am missing timing every day . But the cause if I will not taking tablet in the same time every morning .
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012