Have Skin lumps. When squeezed have pain. Seems to be a sebaceous cyst. Treatment?

All of a sudden Ive has random under the skin lumps appearing. One on my inner Labia I have tried to pop it but nothing happens. Another on my groin area under the skin which nothing happens when
I squeeze just alot of pain I had recently went to the doctors who took a quick glance and in a minute said the one I showed her was a sebaceous cyst.
A few days later another appeared under my skin on my butt. I didn't think sebaceous cysts could just appear like this out of nowhere. Do you know what this could
Be
Asked On : Sun, 21 Jul 2013